BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, February 20, 2009

Sick Sick Baby Girl

So Mac is sick. We went to the doctor on the 6 and she had an ear infection. So we went back on the 13th and she had a yeast infection. And now, I just spent 2 hours in the after hours clinic because she has thrush.

I am so sick of being at the doctors. More, I am sick of trying to give her medicine. She is so little, I don't want her to be sick all the time.

Anyways, that's the update. I'll write again when I have more information.

1 comments:

Kayci said...

OH!!! Thrush SUCKS!!! I had thrush at the beginning of Oct. I think it was when I was about 6 months pregnant. Oh it sucks... I still have the taste in my mouth to this day... I actually think Sarah might have an oral thrush but it's next to impossible to get an apppointment here on base. Her 2 month appt is on the 3rd of Apr... wish me luck:)