BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, April 23, 2009

New Job and update...

So, I am sitting at my new Job!! It's still kinda slow, but I have a feeling that it will pick up and at least be a little fun.
I get to work with Sarah and Danna, so at least I will know someone. And I wont be all alone like I am right now.

Anyways, McKaylee is doing good. She's almost 1!! It's so weird to think that my baby is almost a year old already. It really does seem like a month ago that she was born...We've decided that we're doing a Tinkerbell Theme birthday party for her. For those of you on my list that would like to come, it will be Sunday, May 24 at 4pm. Bring your own meat. I will have some side dishes and of course cake and ice cream. Let me know if your coming and i'll let you know where it will be.

0 comments: